Today we asked children to wear colourful hats, headbands, wigs etc. for World Mental Health Day.
We had a special assembly discussing mental health ' Mental health is about our feelings, our thinking, our emotions and our moods'.
We explained that it's just as important to look after your mental health as it is our physical health by exercising, talking, doing things you enjoy and eating well.
The '5 ways to wellbeing' were also discussed -
* Connect - talk, listen and be there
* Be active - do what you can, enjoy what you do, move your mood
* Take notice - remember the simple things that give you life
* Keep learning - embrace new experiences, see opportunities, surprise yourself
* Give - your time, your words, your presence
The assembly was followed by a wonderful Vinyasa yoga lesson with Mrs Sabet.
In the afternoon Miss Bushell took the children for a mini HIIT (high intensity interval training) session where they learned a couple exercises to help boost their mood.